JYSK and The Danish Royal Court
The Royal Danish Court has throughout the years been regular customers in JYSK. A tradition that JYSK is proud of.
- Prince Henrik opens the fourth JYSK store in Shanghai, China, in August.
- Her Majesty the Queen has given permission to JYSK that we may use the designation By Appointment to The Royal Danish Court, a title only granted to companies or individuals who have supplied The Royal Danish Court for several years, are well-established, financially sound and have an excellent reputation.
- Lars Larsen is awarded the Cross of the Order of Dannebrog for his outstanding contribution to the Danish business community.
- Her Majesty the Queen of Denmark visits JYSK's new warehouse in Uldum near Horsens as part of the royal couple's summer cruise. Lars Larsen presents the Queen with two exclusive eiderdown duvets and a copy of his autobiography after which Lars Larsen visits the Royal Yacht Dannebrog accompanied by his wife.
- Crown Prince Frederik (to the right) visits JYSK owner, Lars Larsen's (to the left) furniture factory in Vietnam.
- On behalf of JYSK and its large number of employees, Lars Larsen receives King Frederik IX's Honorary Award, which is presented in recognition of a valuable contribution to Danish export.